The core of Trinity Engineering projects includes custom store fixtures, casework, cabinetry, and millwork packages. Examples of our work can be found across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Trinity is proud to be recognized for our high-quality work. Here are just a few of our noted accomplishments:
• Retail Store Fixture of the Year for “The Children’s Tree” at the Huntington Library, Art Museum & Botanical Gardens
• Store Fixture of the Year for Stephen Silver Timepiece Boutique
• Grand Prize from the Association for Retail Environments for the Culinary Institute of America Retail Store
• Grand Prize for Specialty Food Retailer of the Year for Cellar 360
• Visual Presentation Award and Special Recognition for Green Awareness for the Cellar 360 Project
• Store Fixture of the Year Award for the display gondolas at Cellar 360
• Gold LEED™ Certification for the Murphy-Goode tasting room in Healdsburg, California.